Close to the Mont-Royal metro station, beautiful property
of three large 6 ½ apartments with a large sunny courtyard
from noon to sunset.
In a wonderful quiet street lined with a lot of beautiful
trees and 2 steps from the trendy Avenue du Mont-Royal,
St-Denis Street and the Parc Lafontaine.
- Ground floor 1023 = $1,815 per month (Lease ended June
- 2nd floor the 1021 = $600 per month (Lease ended June 30,
Old person. Non-renovated apartment. Visits only after a
promise to purchase accepted.
- 3rd floor the 1019 = $2,200 per month (rental value (no
lease) nephew of the owner).
- Heating and electricity costs are the responsibility of
- Electric heating on the ground floor and the 3rd floor.
- Gas heating on the 2nd floor.
TOTAL POTENTIAL GROSS INCOME OF RENTAL
$1,815 + $600 + $2,200 = $4,615 per month = $55,380 per year
- Hardwood floors in the ground floors and third floors
- Vinyl flooring and carpet on the second floor apartment.
- Washer & dryer inputs in each unit.
- DOORS / WINDOWS (front and rear);
- ELECTRICITY (ground floor and third floor);
- PLUMBING (ground floor and third floor);
- FIREPLACE (third floor only);
- GAS (introduce in the third floor for the stove only in
- THIRD FLOOR (major renovations, kitchen, bathroom, dining
room and living room, pine floors sanded and varnished);
- GROUND FLOOR (kitchen and bathroom redone and hardwood
floors sanded and varnished);
- FRONT BALCONIES (new balconies);
- FAÇADE (Correction beef stomach, removed and replaced
stones, repointing, etc.).
A very good location in the Plateau Mont-Royal. An
*** INTERIOR PHOTOS ARE FROM THE 3RD FLOOR ***
The stove (fireplace) and chimney are sold without any
warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable
regulations and insurance company requirements.